Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MidWeek Crisis!

Just when I get myself siked up to get on my treadmill and walk/jog, it doesn't work :-( I am not sure what is wrong with it but it sure does upset me as it took me all day to make myself ready for this part of my day (I really don't like to exercise). The last one on it was of course the soon to be teenager! I hope that she didn't do something to it! Hopefully DH will be able to fix it after church tonight! Perhaps I should go and run the gravel road in front of our house to get my exercise in AND my daily dose of sunshine as it is shining beautifully here!!!! That is worth a smile on my face! Onward ho.....I will let you know the outcome! Hopefully it will be all okay! Just another thing to "sweat" about (ha, ha no pun intended)! God bless you!

Cathi

No comments: