Thursday, April 10, 2008

Never ceases to amaze me.....


How fast time can really go by when your children are growing up! After much time sleeping on an air mattress and then on just a mattress on the floor, Colby finally has a big boy bed. It is not complete yet but will be when Jason returns from his trip! Colby was so excited to come home from church last night and see that his bed was moved into his room and ready for him to spend his first night in it! He is so funny sometimes! And he didn't even fall out of bed last night at all! Next it will be Keara to get a new bed and finally move out of the toddler bed stage! Then I will really know that my children are growing up way to fast!

Anyway.....it is time for me to get ready for work, they are calling for a blizzard around here starting tonight into tomorrow! Crazy I tell you what! It is April 10th for heaven's sake! I will post more soon! God bless you all!

Cathi



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colby looks so happy in his new bed. Good Job Jay! Colby may you
have happy dreams in your new bed. Love you all!

Vic