Friday, May 2, 2008

Isn't she just gorgeous????


I am amazed by how much this girl has grown! She is getting very tall (obviously clothes that we bought her for Christmas are to small) I just wish she would put some meat on her bones. You can practically see thru her! This was her outfit for her school spring program! I will be uploading video footage of that hopefully tonight after the two little ones go to bed.
We had quite the night last night. Jason, Briana and Mikayla left for turkey hunting in the Hills and were driving right into a blizzard and I was left to deal with tornados and thunderstorms here at home. So the little ones were holed up in the basement bathtub for awhile until the weather decided to settle down. For those of you who know me, you can imagine how I was feeling. I don't deal well with storms, but knowing that I had to be brave for them, I made it thru. We prayed while in the bathtub for protection and saftey and that really helped not only me but also the two little ones. Thankfully nothing happened just alot of activity in the sky all around us! Hopefully tonight will be a little more peaceful for us! Have a great day!

Cathi

No comments: