Saturday, June 14, 2008

Beautiful day.....

Again I have been slacking on blogging but really nothing interesting has been going on in our lives as of lately! We had Jason's company picnic today and the weather was GORGEOUS!!!! We couldn't have asked for a better day. The sun was shining, the food was awesome and the company was nice! It turned out to be a wonderful day!!! We are now home and relaxing a bit and hoping that tomorrow will be another beautiful day for Father's Day! We have no plans except to go to church. We are just going to spend the day together and maybe do some odds and ends around our place! I remember when I was a kid, every year my dad would take my sister and I fishing at the local lake. It was fun, never caught anything but bullheads but it was always the thought of going and fishing with my dad. It was the highlight of our summers. I don't remember how old I was when we stopped doing that but even to this day at the ripe old age of 33, I still can remember those days as a kid! Good times, good times! Have a wonderful Saturday! Happy Father's Day (early)!

:)

Cathi

No comments: