Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Colby

He is learning how to ride his bike now. He has been wanting to learn since we got back from camping. So Briana and I took his training wheels off this morning and him and Briana have been practicing. She taught Mikayla how to ride her bike, I know she can teach Colby how to ride. Here are some pics from this morning and them practicing. It is amazing how fast they grow up seems like just yesterday he was a baby! They are enjoying our pool today after a day at the local swimming pool yesterday. I didn't feel like driving into town today so I told them that they would have to settle for our little pool at home if they wanted to swim. Well they were okay with that if it meant they got to swim. My little fish! Anyway...here are the pictures, enjoy!

;-)





No comments: