Monday, September 1, 2008

Closing night of LifeLight!

The night ended with Natalie Grant and Casting Crowns. Briana loves Natalie Grant's music, she has a beautiful voice, but I was most excited for Casting Crowns. All of their music is driven from scripture and how to apply to every day life. Mark Hall (the lead singer) has written a book called LifeStories (which I am reading again) in which he tells the story of the songs that he has written plus how God has used him. He is also a young pastor at his church in Atlanta, Georgia! If you really listen to their music, God can really speak to you. I remember when I really sat and listened to their song "East to West", I was at the car wash getting the van washed and I sat and listened to the lyrics and I just cried my eyes out. I have been there so many times in my life! God loves me even through my sin, He forgives me of it when I ask and He forgets it as far as the East is from the West!
Lord, you are holy and beautiful, thank you for giving all these people the talent and the heart to go out and reach people through their music and their ministry, You are an AWESOME God!!!

Enjoy the pics!

Natalie Grant


Casting Crowns


Casting Crowns


Casting Crowns


Look at all those people, even on a Sunday night at 11:30pm!!!

No comments: