Monday, September 29, 2008

Our weekend!

Oh my gosh! Words can't even describe the weekend that we had together! It was AMAZING!!! I wish that I could share all of our pics with you but of course I can't so I will have to pick and choose! I did up date my blog with some new pics on the side bar! They are all pictures that we took this weekend! We arrived in the Hills Friday night around 8:45pm. We stopped at my brother's house on the way to the cabin and spent about an hour and a half with him and his family! We really enjoyed the short time just catching up and hanging out together! Saturday was a day for our family to spend together! Family and friends were all busy this day so we got to hang out and be together! And be together we were! We brought our 4 wheeler out to the Hills with us and Jason's boss left us his Ranger at the cabin to take out and have fun with (it is kind of like a 4 wheeler but better because it has a steering wheel) anyway.....besides the point! So we decided to spend the entire afternoon 4 wheeling around the Hills. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!!!! We ate a lot of dirt but that is okay we had so much fun! I will post some pics! Sunday we went to church in Custer at our pastor's church plant! It was so good to see him and his wife and listen to him preach! We were so glad that we got to see them while we were there! We then came back to the cabin and had lunch and took a short ride on the 4 wheeler again and then it was off to spend the afternoon with my brother again. Even though we only get to see each other once a year, it doesn't feel like it! Our kids all played so well together, we did have a few moments where our children turned into demons but it's all good! We really enjoyed our day with them and their kids! My brother's youngest son has totally captured my heart, he captured it at the age of 10 months! It made me so happy when he would run away from me but really wanting me to "catch" him! I had so much fun with them all! Jason and I have come to realize that we really would love to live out in the Hills, for now that is not a reality but it is something that we will be thinking of strongly down the road! Anyway.....today was come back to reality day! We left today for home around 2pm. We did have a chance to go back riding on the 4 wheelers for about an hour before we packed up and headed out! We are glad to be home, but Jason and I will only be home for 2 days and then we are off for a getaway to Branson Missouri! Our 10th wedding anniversary in on Friday so we are going to take some time for the two of us! We are looking forward to it! Anyway....I better get some pics posted and get off my computer and get to bed, I have to go back to work tomorrow! I love you all and hope you have a fabulous week!

Cathi





1 comment:

Kath- said...

WOW!! It looks like you guys had an amazing weekend. Your kids are so cute :) Love the pic of all of you together always nice to have those. If your family is anything like mine Mom always has the camera and is never in the photos.

Did you ever get the email I sent you??