Monday, October 13, 2008

7 1/2 weeks

Thought I would post some pics of our kittens! They are now 7 1/2 weeks old, aren't they the cutest things? They still don't like the dog but hopefully that will change but for now not the case! They love to be in the chicken coop and don't bother the chickens and the chickens don't seem to mind them! We are enjoying the day off from school! It is cool here today and that is always a welcome for me! I really enjoy the changing seasons! We are gearing up for Christmas! I have already started my shopping and my goal is to be complete by Dec. 1st! We will see if I accomplish that or not! Anyway...hope you are all having a wonderful Columbus Day (unless you live in South Dakota then I hope you are having a wonderful Native American Day).

Cathi




No comments: