Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

TO ME!!!!! I love it when the day is all about ME!!!! Just kidding! I did enjoy my day today, hard to believe that another year has come again! I am 34 today but I will stay this age from here on out! I will no longer age or grow older (hee,hee)!!!!! Anyway....here are some pics! Enjoy!

Cathi

Don't even ask!!!!


Looks are deceiving!!! The cake looks good but the only good part of it was the frosting! The cake itself was not very good!!!!! :-(


Thankfully Jason was thinking and bought me cupcakes (NASCAR ones no less just in case my cake didn't turn out) what a guy!!!


Opening gifts with the kids!


It was a great birthday! Now I must go to bed! It has been a LONG week! I have been battling a migraine for a couple of days and today was the first day all week that I felt like a human being again! I need to change something in my diet! UGGGG!!!! Anyway.....have a great evening!

Cathi

2 comments:

Kath- said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sounds like you really enjoyed your day :)

Anonymous said...

Cathi....Happy Birthday to you!!! It sounds like you had a good day and you should have. Hope all is going well for you all. Take care and happy 34th!!
Marilou