Friday, October 24, 2008

Praising God!

For friends who know how to stick it to me!!! :-)

I have been in a bottomless pit this past week and thanks to God and a few wonderful women in my life, I have realized that I can no longer be there. I am reaching up and taking God's hand and asking for Him to lift me out, inch by inch, one day at a time. I have a way of pushing everyone I love out of my life when I get into these ruts. Thank you to my wonderful friends (Missy, Amy S. and Jolene and my mother) who either called or emailed me, God used you to touch the depth of my soul and remind me that I AM NOT ALONE!!!! I laid Keara down for a nap and I got down on my knees and cried out to the Lord for comfort. It has been a long while since I have been in that position and it felt great to be in the presence and comfort of my Lord. I have been praying as of late in the sleeping position so I haven't really gotten all of my prayers out that I have wanted before falling asleep. I will be back in full swing very soon with my blog and my life! Step by step inch by inch God hasn't left me and neither have my family or friends no matter how hard the enemy tries to convince me otherwise!!!! I love you all!

Cathi

1 comment:

Laura Rupp said...

Hang in there. It is good to fall down to look up! These times make us stronger and require us to cling stronger to God. I am having a testing week with Darin... I am doing some crying out to God as well.