Sunday, November 2, 2008

Date night!

So I texted my husband yesterday morning while he was at work and asked him out! I know so weird but we need to go back to the basics! :0) He texted back OK!

So we had a late afternoon flick and dinner, than some grocery/christmas shopping, then ice cream at Dairy Queen and then home! We were home by 10pm! Thank goodness for the extra hour of sleep last night!

We saw the movie Fireproof and let me tell you that was the best movie! I did my best to hold the tears back but couldn't at the end. They were streaming down my face! If you haven't had a chance to see the movie I highly recommend going and seeing it! If you live in the Sioux Falls area it is here only until Thursday after being held over for the past 2 weeks. It was only suppose to be here for a week and here it is 3 weeks later and it is still here! The movie hit home with me and hopefully Jason also! It was worth leaving the kids home by themselves to have a date with my husband! I love the fact that I have a teenager now who can watch her siblings not to mention my kids are all older and easier to take care of these days!

Jason and I don't know how to date because we haven't done it for so long! So we will have to get into the habit of going out more often otherwise who knows what it will be like for us when our children are all grown up and out of the house! Well have a great Sunday evening!

Cathi

1 comment:

Kath- said...

That movie was amazing! I agree with you on dating. What will we do when our kids are all grown up and out of the house. Seems like all we have in common now are our kids.