Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy 2009 to our family and friends! We hope that everyone had an enjoyable and safe New Year's Eve! We had a great night as well having our first annual Bottelberghe Wii Olympics! Mikayla was grand champion of the bowling tournament and Jason took home the championship in baseball and fishing (hmmm....that one is no surprise)! The kids then got to watch part of Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve and then have their Midnight Cupcake and off to bed! Jason and I turned in at 11:15pm after the kids were all tucked into bed and watched tv until midnight, said happy new year and went to sleep! I didn't sleep well again last night as I have a horrible cough now! The antibiotics have kicked in and I am feeling the best today better than I have felt in a week, now if I could just get a full night's sleep it would be even better!!! Anyway.....here are some pics from last night! Enjoy and may everyone be blessed in 2009! We are looking forward to what God has in store for us this new year! And let me tell you it is going to be good!! :0)!!

Cathi

Mikayla and dad bowling! Mikayla beat us all in double elimination!!


Colby and Keara playing baseball! Keara won and then she beat me!!!!


Dad and Briana in a game of baseball! Dad won!!!


Taking a breather and watching tv before the ball drops!


The kids enjoying their Midnight Cupcakes (yes that is really what they are called)

No comments: