Monday, February 23, 2009

A night off.....

I have the night off from teaching piano lessons as my student has to be at school for science fair, which by the way is where #1 is at tonight with her dad. I have been very crabby today and so it will be a nice break for me tonight. Sometimes you just need to have that "break". I know that this is only my 2nd week teaching but between working all day, coming home fixing dinner and shoving food down my families faces and cleaning up before my first student arrives is in itself stressfull, add to that the fact that I had to squeeze in a 1/2 hour lesson for my oldest kid also. YIKES!!!!!!! So now I am going to relax in front of my computer while the 3 younger kids play downstairs and do some homeschooling research. Time to start getting prepared for this upcoming adventure. I have to figure out some activities for Briana to stay involved in that are not school sponsored and that is hard considering what they want to charge for these activities. YIKES!!!!! So anyway...I hope you all had a wonderful start to the work week. The weather around here is still a bit chilly but am hoping that will change very soon!!! Come on one can dream, it is almost March for crying out loud! Have a great week!

Cathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any homeschool groups you can join there?