Monday, February 16, 2009

Piano lessons begin....

I survived my first piano student tonight. It is a good thing that she was a little rusty because so was I. I am excited to see how things go. I have another student tomorrow night and then my last one on Friday afternoon. I am pretty pumped about it and am liking that I am keeping my group small until next fall. I am getting my feet wet and seeing where the Lord takes me in this. But am happy with how things went tonight, and it will only get better each week as we get comfortable with each other. Next fall I will be advertising for a few more students (if this is indeed where I am suppose to be going), I need to have at least 5 to make a go of it. So if I can get 3 more in the fall, I will be in like flin. I am pretty happy right now in spite of how my day went otherwise. I am leaving my past behind and moving forward with my focus on Christ and my His will for my life. Priority #1 is my kids and my husband and that is where my energy will be placed from here on out! My blog is back and I am back for the long haul. So onward march with life and all the great things that lie ahead for me, my kids and my husband!!! Love you all!

Cathi

No comments: