Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all my family and friends! I have had a great mother's day so far and it isn't over yet! I think the best news of all came from my friend, T. The one that I had asked for prayers for. We got the news awhile back that she didn't have cancer even though she was initally given that diagnosis so they have been trying to figure out what is going on with her and why the mass on her liver was there and what it was not to mention she hadn't been feeling well at all. She just had a liver scan recently and the mass in her liver is no longer there and she's almost off all the meds she was on for her BP! I sat and cried at my computer when I read that. What an answer to prayer! My little babes have been praying for her to be healed and healed she was! So for all of you that were praying for her, those prayers have been answered! What an AWESOME GOD we serve!
Today was a productive day in the Bottelberghe household. Heard a great message at church this morning. We got started building our back deck and I helped Briana get the kids' playhouse cleaned up and ready for summer. The kids are chomping at the bit right now to open presents, but many things to get done before that happens. I have pics to post but that may come at a later date. I got a phone call today from Briana's "boyfriend" wishing me a happy mother's day. I thought that was so sweet, for him to call and wish me a happy mother's day. You don't find many boys like that anymore. He really made my day! Noticed how I put quotes around the word boyfriend. They are not officially dating, but he has asked her out (whatever that means anymore), she just hasn't answered him yet. Nice kid, they talk on the phone some and he really seems interested in her but.......well I am just not ready for this stage in life. They hung out together yesterday at the coffeehouse in Garretson, he took her to meet his grandparents. She seemed to enjoy herself. That girl is so hard to read sometimes. She rolls her eyes when he calls but you can tell, she likes him. Man, what am I in store for........
Anyway....I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! Blessings and love to each and every one of you!

Cathi

No comments: