Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Biopsy scheduled

My biopsy is scheduled for tomorrow (Wednesday) 1pm. Please continue to pray for us. Guidance for the doctor tomorrow during the procedure, minimal pain after the procedure, prayers for the test results to come back b9. It is okay to pray for that right now. Ready for this to be something other than cancer. I am okay if it is cancer but would rather it not be. Still having my good days and bad days. Just wanting this to be done and a clear, consise answer to what is going on. Keep praying! Thank you for loving us and surrounding us during this time.

Cathi

1 comment:

Flip-flop Mama said...

I will pray for you tomorrow. I am sorry. . .it makes me sad. . .everything was going so well for you and your family and I am sure this is difficult. Will pray.