Sunday, May 16, 2010

Colby and the seagulls (from our time together in Florida)!!

Back in February when we went to Florida, I told you about Colby's experience with the seagulls. I FINALLY got the video up on youtube, so for those who don't follow me on Facebook, enjoy this video of our son frolicking with the seagulls when we were visting the ocean!!! Hopefully it will bring a chuckle to your lips as it did us!! :)!! This is one of my fondest memories of our time together in Florida!!

Cathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've not seen such a hilarious sight in all my life. I laughed all the way through it, it's PRICELESS! Thanks for sharing it, it's great and you can see all the fun Colby is having at the same time. Love all the pictures that you've posted. The kitties are so cute.
Love you,
Mom