Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day and church camp!

Happy Father's Day to my AMAZING, WONDERFUL husband and daddy to our 4 beautiful kids!  God has blessed me beyond measure with such an amazing man!  Who would have ever thought over 22 years ago when he asked me out that we would have such an amazing life together!  It has been HARD many years, but it has been awesome even more!  We have been through so much together as a couple but also as a family!  God has somehow held us together!  Without our relationship with Him....we would have parted ways long ago!  Jesus has literally been the glue that has held us together!  Thank you Jesus for this godly man in my life and the lives of our children!

 
 
 
Happy Father's Day to my own father!  What an amazing man that I had the priviledge calling dad for almost 36 years!  Your love for me was beyond AMAZING!  You were always there for me, always guiding me.  Not only that you were my cheerleader!  Oh how I miss the sound of your voice.....those 3 silly words on chemo days...."you drippin' yet?"  You will forever be my HERO daddy!  Forever in my heart!  Your last month of life was filled with much heartache but oh the sweet memories....I cherish them to this very day!  I love you forever and always daddy! 
 
 
 
 
Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law, Roger!  Thank you for raising such an awesome son!  Thanks for being a part of our children's lives!  We love you!!! 
 
 
 
My older two girls left this morning for the Hills to Camp Judson!  What an amazing God filled week they will experience at church camp!  This is Briana's last year and Mikayla's first!  I am so happy that they will be sharing in the experience together!  Girls.....I love you both and pray that the Lord will open your hearts and minds to all that HE has to offer for your life!  Keep your eyes on HIM through the good and the bad!  His path is always best....even if you don't think so!  See ya Saturday!
 

 
 


No comments: