Friday, April 11, 2008

As I sit here at my computer tonight with nothing but peace and quiet in my house I reflect on life. I have been reading a blog over the past week that has made me cry but also rejoice at the work of the Lord in this family's life. When I get down on my knees at night with my own babies to pray, I lift this precious family up in prayer also. In reading their journey I feel like I know them. I encourage you to read this blog Bring the Rain It will move you as it has moved me in the last few days! Life is so precious, I try to cherish each moment that I have with my children and some days that is very hard for me. My walk with the Lord hasn't been for very long only just a couple of years but it has been powerful and moving to say the least! He is a very vivid part of my life. He is who I think of when I wake in the morning and He is who I think of before my eyes shut for the day and all the moments in between! He is my saving grace and I encourage all of you to find Jesus in your everyday life! He is there waiting with arms wide open! I suppose I should go off to bed now, my weekend is about to begin with no husband until Sunday evening, the children could prove to test me beyond my limits, but am hoping that is not the case! Have a wonderful weekend and may God bless you always!

Cathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time on your blog. It is wonderful! I would love to know how to do this. God bless you and all you do for our Lord!
Betty