Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another quite night to myself!

It is just another Saturday night to myself again! What a day it has been with the kids and I! We did some cleaning, baking and just relaxing as much as we can! Keara is feeling a bit under the weather tonight and I am not sure what is going on with her! Her temp is slightly elevated but I am sure that come morning she will be fine! My goal tonight is to crawl into bed a little earlier than last night and relax either watching tv or reading from my bible. I am studying the book of Nehemiah with my Sunday School class at church. Also completing my study with a group of women on the book of Daniel, what a powerful book that is, and it just so happens that Daniel in the Lion's den is the theme tomorrow for children's church that I am doing with Briana for 2 & 3 year olds. Should be an interesting morning! Jason comes home tomorrow from his trip to Atlanta so hopefully he took some pictures that I will be able to post on my blog on Monday! He will arrive back home around 6pm. Hopefully his plane ride will be smooth as he really hates to fly. The children and I have been blanketing him in prayer all weekend so hopefully he will feel God's presence around him tomorrow morning!!! :0)
Okay it is now 9pm and time for me to sign off! Have a blessed Sunday! Love to you all!

Cathi

No comments: