Sunday, April 13, 2008

My chef's



The girls and I decided to make 2 more pans of homemade granola bars! The first batch yesterday turned out to be very delicious so we decided to make 2 more with differnet flavors! Yesterday's batch that I made was chocolate chip granola bars! Mikayla's batch was coconut granola bars and Briana's batch was peanut butter granola bars! They each measured and poured the ingredients into the bowl and I stirred it up for them! They were so happy to get to make something themselves! They turned out to be yummy also! We had them at snack! They are very simple to make and use many every day ingredients in our cupboards already! Click here to get the recipe! Enjoy! Have a blessed Sunday!

Cathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Girls! They look yummy, I will have to try some sometime.

Love ya
Vickie