Monday, May 5, 2008

MIA

It seems 1 of our cats has gone MIA again! We saw her this morning basking in the sun as we left for school but when we returned home she was nowhere to be seen. We are not sure where she could have gone to or what could have happened to her, Briana was wondering as we were planting part of our garden tonight if she could have been pregnant and go off to have her babies, now mind you we have never had any animal of ours have babies or anything of the sort and we are not sure if she is even old enough to have babies (so if anyone knows this could you please leave a comment on the blog and let me know) and she really didn't look pregnant but there again I don't know how a pregnant cat should look (on my preschooler entertainment post from Saturday there is a picture of her and the dog; she doesn't look like she is pregnant but then again how would I know). She hasn't wondered off since the time she ended up 1/2 a mile down the road at the neighbor's about 2 weeks after we got her last summer. Since that time she has stuck to home and since she has her brother around that has helped A LOT!!! So we are not sure what has happened, but that has made the children sad :0( so I will keep you all posted as to what may happen! Sorry for no post yesterday but here I am today (I got some good flack from someone who shall remain nameless at this time about not posting yesterday, all fun and games ha,ha!) ;) I decided yesterday to actually get outside and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL day and start weeding between my trees so that maybe this year they will actually grow instead of get stifled by the weeds growing around them!!!!!! I am so thankful for the sun coming out finally and starting to warm things up! Tomorrow begins the practices for softball for the girls and games are slated to start in about 2 weeks, let the rat race begin! WE will be ready for a vacation when softball and t-ball (which will start at the end of the month beginning of June) are over with! There will be a lot of running around! Anyway....I should get off this computer and get some things done around here before I retire for the night (like laundry, most worse enemy) :-( Have a great evening!!!

Cathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look I already read it.