Tuesday, May 6, 2008

She's back!

:-) Who knows where she was at yesterday but this morning when I got up and was standing in my kitchen looking out my patio door, I was looking at the shed and there she was with her little head right in the cat door sitting there! So where ever she disappeared to she didn't stay long and decided to return home! The girls were SO HAPPY when they saw that she had returned! She is no longer MIA and yes she still looks the same so I am sure now that she wasn't pregnant! Have a good night!

Cathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cathi,

Having the cats...animals...neutered/spayed will keep them from wandering the neighborhood and it also makes such wonderful pets. It has a lot of benefits...especially wondering if they are pregnant or not. Just a thought. I always had my cats "fixed."

I thouroughly enjoy reading your blogs. It is a breath of fresh air coming from a mother who loves God.

Kerry F.