Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prince Caspian


Jason and I hit the late night movie last night in Sioux Falls. All I can say is WOW!!! This movie was great! I loved it! It followed fairly close to the book but there were parts that didn't match with the book. I would recommend it for anyone who saw The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. This movie is of course not really a family movie as there is alot of fighting and wars in it. The good thing was that there was no blood. Jason and I both agreed that it wouldn't be a good movie for Colby and Keara and quite possibly Mikayla. Briana saw it last Saturday with the church youth group and she was a bit scared also but still enjoyed it! So here is what I think, go see the movie it is worth it!!!! It is one of those movies that can give you goose bumps in certain parts! WORTHWHILE FILM!!!!!

:-)

Cathi

No comments: