Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today's Life Promise

Hebrews 4:15 - Jesus understands every weakness of ours, because he was tempted in every way that we are. But he did not sin!

I was on my treadmill this morning and I heard this as I was listening to the Christian radio station in our area and then a song came on and it gave me chills and I began to sob. Now that was a sight I bet and I am thankfull that my children were not up to witness that. This is not the first time that I have heard this song but today it just struck a chord with me. Bear with me I am remembering some of the lyrics by heart (as it is a new song and their new CD is not even in stores yet). It goes something like this:

He made the lame walk, the dumb talk, He gave the blinded light, .......I wonder what life would be like if we all let Jesus live in you and me.

Can you begin to imagine what life would be like if each of us had Christ dwelling in our hearts? It certainly wouldn't be like it is now. I can't wait for the day that the Lord returns and sets up His kingdom on earth. I have peace knowing that He will be victorious over all evil in this world. Do you know Christ? It is not about religion, it is about the relationship with Christ. When we stand before Him on Judgement Day, He will not ask us what religion we were for it doesn't matter, all He wants is a personal relationship with each and every one of us. I love you all and hope that you all have that relationship with Him. He is waiting with arms wide open to come in, if you ask Him to.

Cathi

No comments: