Monday, June 30, 2008

The party!

I had to step away from my piano for a bit because the music that I am trying to learn for my SIL's wedding in November is making me a bit upset, BUT I am determined to learn it (even if it kills me!). Anyway....thought I would post pictures from Briana's little party the other night! It went well considering all the females we had in the house (not to mention Colby went and spent the night at a friend's house so that left poor Jason all alone with only females)! Things went well even if a couple of the girls didn't seem to get along all that well (guess that is to be expected considering they are GIRLS)! They had a cupcake eating contest (which proved to be FUNNY) so enjoy the pictures! They enjoyed themselves and the weather was nice! Not nice enough to have them sleep in the tent so they camped out in the basement. Typical girls! A couple pulled an all nighter (my daughter was one of them) and the others lasted as long as they could! Anyway....must get pics posted and then off to feed the kids before we head to the final night of T-ball for Colby (yeah)! After tonight 2 down only 1 to go! Enjoy!

Cathi





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Cathi! Brianna is 13 already!! I'm not even going to think about when my oldest will be a teenager (he's 7 1/2 right now). Take Care, Jackie