Thursday, July 3, 2008

Prayer Request

what better way than on my blog to get people to pray for us right now. We are having a minor (okay major) set back right now. The van quit running today when I was in Sioux Falls no less and at the gas station when I just finished filling up the tank. Needless to say I am up in arms and totally frustrated! This vehicle is our only mode of transportation when we are all together (Jason does have a company vehicle that will carry us all but we don't want to rely on that). I don't know what to do. We are not sure what is wrong with it or even how much it would cost to fix. Jason seems to think it is electrical. The van has 111,000 miles on it. When does the time come when you suck it up, throw your hands in the air and say fine it is time for a different vehicle! Money is so tight right now that our budget squeaks. But we HAVE to do something. So what I am asking of you all is for prayers. Blanket us in prayers. That God will give us the wisdom and the discernment on what we should do. I have cried a lot today and it is totally frustrating! So please pray for us. God will eventually lead us in the right direction. I just don't want to jump the gun quite yet. So if any of you know of a mechanic that could help us out and come look at the stupid thing that would be GREAT! It is at home only because we had it hauled home. So there you have it! I must end as I hear my oven beating at me. Better get off my computer before my 4th of July cupcakes burn! Enjoy the 4th tomorrow! I will keep you all posted!

Cathi

No comments: