Friday, June 20, 2008

Shocked!

I was reading this blog this morning and I was just shocked! I am pro-life all the way and can't even begin to imagine what these unborn babies must go thru. This is a remarkable story and it just cements it for me of where my vote will not go this November! I encourage everyone to read this blog and read this particular entry "Survivor of Late-Term Abortion Comments on Barack Obama". I know this is a controversial post but given my beliefs and my standing with Christ I feel I must speak up! We are humans from the moment of conception, we have a heartbeat and our bodies are developing! Here in South Dakota the abortion bill will again be on the ballot this November and I will be voting in favor of banning ALL ABORTIONS! These babies can't speak for themselves so we have to speak for them!

On a lighter note....we are getting ready to head out camping today for the weekend with our Adult Sunday School group and their families! We are very excited, the children are even more excited and not only that but when we return on Sunday my parents will be here for a visit for a couple of days before they return to Colorado, close on their house and move to Arizona all with a span of a few days! God has moved well in their lives and has brought things full circle for them and allowed things to fall into place for them! We hate to see them move farther away then they are now but we are no the less happy for them! The visit will be a good one! I will post pictures from camping on Sunday night (hopefully, I know some of you chomp at the bit when I don't post for a few days) :) Have a wonerful weekend and have @ 7:59 tonight have a fabulous first day of summer!

Cathi

No comments: