Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dinner by......

the teenager! She made dinner tonight for the family for the 1st time ever. It was fabulous (not that this dish was very hard to make)!!! She made dad's favorite! Tator Tot Hotdish! I have included pictures also. She also made dessert! It was ice cream with green food coloring. I didn't partake in the ice cream, it was to weird looking for me. Enjoy the evening!

Cathi

PS: here is a classic Cathi moment at Wal-Mart this morning after church. We were in the shoe department because I am in need of shoes for work....anyway.....my son decided that he was going to lay on the floor and scoot backwards across the floor on his back.....I looked at him and said "Get up off the floor you are not a swiffer". Needless to say, that got a few laughs from my family. I was told at dinner tonight that that was an original.

Have a wonderful evening!!!! Enjoy the pictures!

BTW the bread was pretty good, it is very dense by then again we are not used to it, we are only used to store bought bread so it could take awhile to get used to but then again I was told by someone I know that our taste buds turn over every 3 weeks so it will only take that long for us to get used to it. The kids all loved it this morning that was their breakfast before church. The only drawback is that baking home made bread is time consuming, but since I will have Fridays off this school year guess that is what I will be doing, me and Keara. Lucky us, good mother-daughter bonding time!

What was left of dinner tonight! She is well on her way to becoming a chef :-)


Her dessert, interesting huh?

No comments: