Friday, September 12, 2008

FIREPROOF

You have to watch this clip from the movie that is coming out! Just watching the clip brought tears to my eyes. How many times Jason and I have been at our end where we were ready to throw in the towel. Kirk Cameron I am sure will be phenomenal in this movie. He was in all 3 Left Behind movies and did an excellant job! I loved him as a teenager but think he is even great now because of his commitment to Jesus Christ. He has a great website with Ray Comfort The Way of the Master, his committment to the lost is profound and Jason says the book "The Way of the Master" is great. He did a study with some guys from church on this book. A real eye opener. It is my hope to one day read it as well (as soon as I finish the other 3 books I have started)!!!! Anyway....check out this movie clip, I think it is a movie worth seeing!

Cathi










No comments: