Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!


Today is me and Jason's 10th anniversary! We are enjoying our time here in Branson, MO. We are not sure what we are going to do today but that is okay, there are plenty of things to do. If anything else we will just take a walk around the area and maybe do some shopping! Jason's idea of a good time, I know! :0)
I hope that you all have a great day and a great weekend! Tomorrow night we are going on the Branson Belle for a 2 hour dinner cruise, we are looking forward to that! We talked to the kids last night! Poor Mikayla she is not used to us being gone and she is struggling! I think she is okay as long as she doesn't talk to us! You can hear it in her voice that she wants to cry! But grandma and grandpa are there and that helps! Usually if we have things we got going on, she is usually at the other grandparents house and not at home. That won't work this time because my parents live to far away! But they will be okay! Well I suppose I should think about getting ready for the day! Have a great day and a great weekend!

Cathi

No comments: