Thursday, October 2, 2008

We are almost there!

Hey everyone, I am sitting in the car listening to Jason talk to himself (and sometimes he speaks a spanish word or two) anyway.....we are almost to Branson, MO. We should be there within the hour! We stopped in Carthage, MO and went to the Precious Moments Chapel (and for those of you who may not know this, I collect Precious Moments), it was the most amazing thing! (For the record Jason is now talking about the Cobra Mustang but I digress) :-), anyway.....the chapel and hearing about Sam Butcher drove me to tears! He is a very talented gifted man. I took pictures but I can not post pics right now, that would be to much work! As it is this is alot of work for me to type and watch that my husband stays on the road! He can be a crazy driver somtimes especially since we are coming into some traffic! I will try to post pics this weekend, but I don't think that I will post anything tomorrow. Ya know it is our 10th anniversary and I hold the key to Jason's happiness (he,he) just kidding! He is telling me that I am not a very good navigator right now and that I can write my story later! So I better get off his computer and be the good dutiful wife and be his navigator! In his words,
"peace out"

In my words, Have a wonderful Thursday!



Cathi

2 comments:

Kath- said...

I hope you guys have a GREAT time!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Laura Rupp said...

Cool. So glad you could go. Jeff and I went there on our honeymoon 10 years ago(April). We enjoyed it. It will be fun to share stories.