Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Question Time!

Okay over the past couple of years our son, Colby has suffered from night terrors. Sometimes the worse ever, where he trying to climb up the walls, break free from us,etc. It is VERY SCARY some days. Well for the last 4 nights, he has had one every night. The last 2 nights they have been on the mild side but still a night terror. Does ANYONE have any advice for us, what to do to alleviate this for him. He DOES NOT remember any of them the next day (thank goodness), but still....he says that nothing is going on at school or anything like that. I have not done any research on the subject but I think that I will have to start doing that because this is getting out of control, I fear for him and what this is doing to him psychologically. So if ANYONE has any advice for me or can lead me in the right direction, I will take anything right now. I am only thinking of my son at this point.

On a happier note, God is working and moving in my life in the most profound ways. I have been now pursuing an option to make some extra money and to hopefully leave my job at the school and homeschool my children also....I don't want to let to much out of the bag quite yet but just know that I have been asking the Lord to "provide" me with what I need to make a go of this, as I truly believe it has been Him planting the seed in my mind to look into it. Well after last night, I now know that it is Him who is telling me to do this and take have faith, I am stepping out and stepping up! When it is all into place I will post, but that could be a month or so. Please continue to pray for our family as we continue to seek God and trust Him with our lives and the lives of our children.

As the little engine that could said..."I think I can, I think I can, I think I can"

That is my new motto!! I love you all!

Cathi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Johnny had night terrors for a while when he was young. Scary thing, but he outgrew them.

Glad things are going well :)