Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Fun!

So today we decided to head to church and Sunday School and then take our kids to the movie afterwards and then shopping for snow stuff after that. We went to see Madagascar 2, that movie was funny! The kids really enjoyed it and were so WELL BEHAVED!!! I don't know if they were really our children or if their bodies were invaded for the movie but either way they had a great time and did very well! They were pretty spent by the end of the day that a couple of them took cat naps on the drive home. It was almost 4pm before we arrived home today and we left for church at 7:15 this morning so that is a very long day for kids but they did very well overall! Anyway....tomorrow begins a new work week and I need all the strength that I can get to make it through. I am still trying to figure out what God is wanting me to do. I am going to be praying very hard about it over the next 7 months. Only He knows what is best for this family, time will tell but I do know that no matter what the outcome, I will know that it is all in His will for our family and a right decision. Please pray for me over the next several months that God will reveal Himself to us and reveal His plans for us and for us to have peace with what it is that He is calling us to do. Have a wonderful Sunday evening!

Cathi

No comments: