Friday, November 28, 2008

Today is the day!

Today is the big day and we are ready (well as ready as we will ever be). So far my nerves have been calm but I see that changing as we get closer to 5pm. The children are excited. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa's house for Thanksgiving and the children were all in bed by 8pm last night. Jason and I got up early this morning and hit the stores for Black Friday. The things that I really wanted were gone already, it is crazy because we wanted the vacuums in the Walmart ad and by the time we got there at 6am they were GONE!!!! The crowds at Walmart were INSANE!!! Then we went to Menards and got some other things and we were home by 8am. Now we are eating breakfast, then we will shower and get ready and head to Brookings. I am going to spend the day at the church. I feel that the only way that I will survive playing is by spending my day in my Lord's house. I need to be filled with His presence, that is the only way my fingers will work today! This is a first for me but I am excited to play. The kids are excited to dress up and get their hair done. I hope to post pictures over the weekend. Wish me luck and pray for me today! Everything will be okay as long as I have Christ by my side!

Cathi

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I am so proud of you and thrilled that everything went well!