Saturday, December 13, 2008

CRAZY!

I just noticed that it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post, so I thought I would drop in and say 'HI', it has been crazy around our house lately and after Monday night things will slow down just a bit! I have much to post but don't have the time right now. I have video's I want to share with all of you and photos too! Between winter programs at school and a Christmas program at church tomorrow, plus Briana cheered yesterday at her very first boys basketball game, we have been everywhere but here! So look for several posts soon with all that named above! We thought you would all like to see the kids in action at their programs. But that takes a lot of time to get it onto my computer, made and then uploaded onto UTube so that is my goal for next week. So that is where I have been and what I have been up to! This is a busy time of year for our family and we are ready for it to slow down just a bit!

Cathi

No comments: