Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Colby

Well we have finally figured out what has been going on with Colby. For those of you who may not know, Colby has been having headaches alot lately (besides the night terros which have tapered off some), so I finally took him to the doctor last Friday and we decided to take a couple of less expensive tests first. First a blood test to see if he has any food allergies and second was to see an eye doctor to see if he is having a problem with his vision. Well we are still waiting to get into the eye doctor to have his vision checked but we got a message from the doctor's office this morning with the results of Colby's blood test. It seems that our son has a mild allergy to soy and peanuts. HOLY CRAP!!!! That stuff is in EVERYTHING!!!! So we are doing a total overhaul on his food intake and see where that takes us the next couple of months and go from there. If anyone has any advice, thoughts, recipes, ect. please email or leave me a comment and let me know. I am open to anything and everything. I just want the headaches for him to stop and for him to feel better. So hopefully this is a step in the right direction. Please pray for direction and for God to show us the way! Things are finally going to quite down around here thankfully! Have a great evening!

Cathi

PS: as for the videos I mentioned in my last post.....I am still working on those! This is a long process! :0)

No comments: