Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Results

Well Colby has 20/20 vision with just a slight farsightedness. Not enough to require him to have glasses. She said that kids will likely outgrow the farsightedness and the slight sytignistism (sp?). So I guess we are back to the drawing board with him. Where he says his head hurts is a strange place, not where you would normally think it would be. Top of his head towards the back. Kind of where he sleeps on it, if that makes sense! So who knows what we are going to do! I on the other hand have had enough of my sickness that I finally called the clinic this morning and asked if they would just give me an antibotic. I had a very horrible nights sleep, was up frequently getting a drink to stop my trobbing throat and to calm my cough. I was up wondering the house at 3:15 until 4:45 and took more ibuprofen and crawled back into bed and slept again until 8:30 this morning. Again the kids were nice enough to let me sleep, they were playing a game and getting ready to have some breakfast. I am just so sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!! Will it ever end????? Guess we will see in 5 days when my Z-pack is gone! Until next time have a great evening!

Cathi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to be a depressing note on your illness, but we had the same sounding crud. Took 3 weeks. It was a virus, I had several of the kids at the dr. too, just checking for strep, the sore throat was wicked. I had to sleep in the recliner so I wouldn't cough all night (and keep up the dh, you know)I hope you feel better real soon. Not a fun was to spend your vacation at all!

Anonymous said...

we have alot of people sick in are family to. Not fun when you are home sick. Hope you get better