Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday

****update see below******

OH what a day it has been for me. I am off today because dear Mikayla decided it would be fun to get sick and go to the doctor to find out that there is NOTHING wrong with her. She said that she would rather be going to the doctor then going to school because she doesn't like school. :0( So I have her and Keara taking a nap and I am running around this house like a chicken with it's head cut off, okay I am pretty much running circles around myself. Too many things to do and I am blogging! HMMMM....priorities people, mine suck! I have brownies to make for Colby to take to school tomorrow for his "birthday" treats, since yes my little boy will be 6 on Saturday. I have to start getting my tax stuff in order so that I can sit down and get started on them. This is the one time of year that I LOVE!!!! I can scream show me the money at the top of my lungs, okay not literally, but still, love to do our taxes every year! Trying to get my stuff lined up for piano lessons that I start giving next month. I have two goats who love that they can get out of their pen and run around our property and LOVE to deposit their "stuff" right at my FRONT DOOR, where again I will begin taking students in a month, what do I say "oh watch out for the precious goat droppings", nope so I have to get that swept off the deck, oh I am just annoyed. I get home from taking Mikayla to the doctor and they are sitting on our deck basking in the sun thinking they are all that and then some. Wish I had my camera at the moment because it was funny but again ANNOYING!!!!! So I must get off my computer which takes up too much of my time on a daily basis get done what I need to get done and then get started on my newest bible study. "So you want to be like Christ" by Chuck Swindoll. I love listening to him on the radio. This man has a heart for God and for truth! His books are great and I anticipate that this one will be great also. I really need this in my daily life as I want to be more like Christ, but will never fully achieve that this side of Heaven! Have a wonderful Thursday!

Cathi

***update***
okay so after I posted this and made my way upstairs they were again on the deck so I was able to get this shot of them....ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Missy Braak said...

Hey Grumpy, or I mean, Cathi! I hope your day has gone better since you posted this. I know the goats on your deck are annoying to you but it gave me a great laugh just imagining that sight! Sounds like they're a couple of holligans - must have learned that from Jason.
Missy

Jolene said...

Take a deep breath...and see if your tongue touches all your teeth!

Anonymous said...

that was so funny just the goats wanted to leave you no more pctures for them