Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday!

Good Friday, the day that our Lord died to save us all from the fiery pits of hell. Today is a day of reflection for all that was done for us on the cross. It is humbling to know that He died for me, for you and for all who believe so that we can live forever with Him in eternity. To know that the curtain was torn at the moment He died, the curtain that separated us from God. That curtain is now gone because One Man lead a sinless life, died a criminals death, all because He loved us that much!!! WOW!!! I am speechless, but forever grateful for this day in History. I am thankful for His ever presence in my life daily! I am thankful that He came to save me! I am thankful for yesterday, today and tomorrow! I am thankful for it all!
Thank you Lord Jesus for coming to this earth, living a sinless life and dying for me on the cross, thank you for coming into my life at a pivotal point and guiding me in the right direction, a direction towards You!!! Thank you for making History!!!

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God Romans 3:23

Whoever has God's son has life. Whoever does not have His son does not have life. 1 John 5:12

Enjoy the video, this is one of my favorite songs by Matthew West. This man has a heart for God, and just listening to his testimony during LifeLight last year, you could see how God worked in this man's life.

Enjoy this blessed day and remember the reason why we celebrate this tragic day. Because He is not dead, He is ALIVE indeed!!!




P.S. you will need to pause the blog music in order to hear the video!!

No comments: