Monday, June 1, 2009

Challenge!

The teenager and I were talking on the drive home this evening from dropping Colby off at his baseball game (Keara is home sick). And she challenged me to give up my internet for 1 week. I am going to accept the challenge and see if I can survive. So for the next week starting tomorrow morning (Tuesday) at 6am until Tuesday June 9 at 6am. In this day in age when everything is on the world wide web, I don't know if I can go without it. But.......I am going to try. If it works, and I learn of new things to occupy my time other than this old thing, I will have to continue with minimal time spent on it. So for now......my blog will go quiet for the next week, emails will not be answered for the next week, and I will not be facebooking for the next week either, nor will I be checking out my favorite blogs. So if you need to get a hold of me, either call me or text me!!! As I am going to be homeschooling my kids, now will be a good time to start checking out reading material, developing a schedule and start creating charts/lists/menus, also I will have more time to exercise and work on my garden! Wish me luck, hopefully I will have some great pics to post on my first official post after sabbatical!!! LOL!! Have a great week!

Cathi

1 comment:

Kath- said...

Your weeks up did you survive? That would be a huge challenge for me. I am on this thing all the time at home and have a blackberry so on it even when I am out and about. Wow technology today!!