Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I can hardly believe that Briana is 14 today! Oh my, where has the time gone! Seems like just yesterday, her and I were coming home from the hospital to our humble little apartment in Watertown! From where we started to today has been amazing, wonderful sometimes hard ride!!! I wouldn't change it for nothing! Briana is starting to grow into a bright, mature, young lady! I am proud to call her my daughter!! I love you with all my heart girl! Keep it up and you will go far in life!

Mom

Here are a few highlights from her birthday gathering last night. Only 2 out of the 4 she invited could make it but that is okay they had fun anyway and they didn't even keep us up last night!! Enjoy!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute, they grow up way too fast don't they?

Laura Rupp said...

Happy Birthday! Darin shares the same birthday as well... turning 8!