Friday, October 30, 2009

Results not in yet....

My biopsy results are not back yet. So we wait until Monday. But as the nurse told me tonight, we don't want to rush them, we want them to be thorough as they look over the sample. So anyway....I know many of you have been watching and waiting but I don't have any more news for you. I had an awesome birthday, with some much needed rest in the afternoon. I was surrounded by my husband and kids and pampered much of the day. Both of my brothers called me, so that was nice to talk to them and touch base with them. So we wait and we keep praying and leave it all in God's hands. It has been one long stressful week and I am glad that it is about over and I can concentrate on hanging with my family and forgetting all about this until Monday! Life as "normal" for a couple of days! :) Love you guys!

Cathi

1 comment:

Laura Rupp said...

I pray that you can enjoy the weekend and put your thoughts on other things. We are flying to Florida a week from today. We have been wanting to take the kids to Disney and see the ocean.

Hang in there and hold on to God.

Laura