Monday, November 2, 2009

Biopsy results

The cancer has reared it's ugly head again! I have created a caringbridge website that I will be using to keep everyone updated on treatments, etc. I want to keep my blog for the "fun" of our lives each and every day. While this is not what we were praying for, we are all completely and utterly at peace. The children took the news very well at dinner tonight when we told them. We pray now that the chemo does what it needs to do and kicks this cancer's butt again and I go into remission again! For what the Good Lord has in store for me.....I don't know but I go forward in faith and I will keep my eyes on the prize!!!

To God my savior, may You bless those around me. Use me as Your vessel, in anyway You see fit! I love you Lord Jesus and to You may the glory be!!!!

Here is my website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/cathibottelberghe

No comments: