Friday, November 6, 2009

Some fun back into my blog.....

It was time to post some fun things that have been going on in our lives. Even with the recent set back there have been highlights over the last few weeks. On the 17th of October the kids and I went on a field trip to the Heartland Corn Maze. That was an awesome time and it really took my mind off of what was heading our way. My biopsy was the next day so this was a nice reprieve to that. So here are some pics from that. Let me tell you.....it is NOT for the directionally challenged as I am, but we had fun nonetheless. Thanks to a few young boys who got us back on track and even told us where the "unmarked" stop was so the kids got to get a free "treat" from the consessions. That was a highlight to them :).













My 35th birthday highlights! It was a great birthday all things considered!!!!

Flowers from my kids and my dear friend Tami M.


Flowers from my new and wonderful friend Anita! She stopped the morning of my birthday and prayed over me. POWERFUL!!!


Wii Fit Plus! This is so much fun!


WOW Hits 2010, birthday tradition every year. They get me this CD for my birthday each year.


The new Kutless worship CD. Very powerful and heartfelt CD. Love these guys!


Pretty bow, wanted to do something funny!!!! ;)


Snowman from my mother in law, Char.


Prayer Box from Char. Put my first prayer request in it on Friday the 30th!


Piano book from my parents. Easy piano classics. It has been fun playing those songs.


Cake time. Had to light my own candles ;)


Halloween 2009

Fall Carnival at church. The kids had a blast!!!







AWANA Grand Prix, Mikayla, Colby and Keara
They had such a fun time, making and decorating their cars and then racing them. Mikayla didn't win a trophy but Colby and Keara each did and thought that was really cool!!! :)







Keara got 2nd for Design! Her car was pretty! :)


Colby got 2nd for Speed! He was siked that he placed! He had the fastest car that night! Too bad he didn't get 1st! Oh well, maybe next year!!! ;)



Okay that is it! I think I have everyone up to date now. Enjoy the pics! Some fun on my blog once again!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

Cathi

No comments: