Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Colby!

Well I am a few days late on this post. I have had A LOT on my mind lately, literally! So anyway...I wanted to update and post some pics from Colby's big day on Sunday. Because it was a chemo treatment weekend, we just had Grandma and Grandpa over to celebrate. Which is a good thing, I was not very social. I did have a great conversation with my mother in law and at one point started to cry, it was nice to have a motherly pair of arms wrapped around me in my sorrow! Thank you so much Char for listen and giving me your shoulder to lean on. It has been a roller coaster to say the least but I keep marching forward. I keep my head held high and take it one day at a time. I am reading my bible and spending some time with my Lord each day. To read the bible is comforting to say the least. Much I am getting out of this. I am journeying through the Bible in one year. I am in Exodus and Matthew. So many things I learned in Genesis and am learning now in Exodus. Things I knew already but many many things I didn't know. Each day is something new and each day there is a hidden blessing. So anyway....happy birthday to my lil man! And here's to many, many more! Enjoy the pics!

Cathi















No comments: