Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dear 6 Bottelberghe's Blog:
I am sorry to have neglected you over the last 6 months.....life has been very weird lately! Dealing with cancer, homeschooling my kids and just life in general have made me push you to the back burner. Does anyone still come and check my blog regularly? If so please leave me a comment so that I know that my blog is still being read. I will try to get better about blogging on here about the things of life. I have been keeping up with my caringbridge sight more often than here. So sorry blog, I will try to be better about updating here more often!!

Cathi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I realize it's hard to do all that you've been trying to do but I still come here to see if there's something new that you haven't put on your caring bridge site. I love you darlin'
Mom

Anonymous said...

I continue to check your blog as well as your caring bridge site Cathi. I am just happy there is a way for you to share what is going on in your life. Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Julie

Jolene said...

I'm following you, but I do know that leaving comments in here is tough for those without a google account.