Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

Just wanted to post some pics from Mother's Day with my kids! We had a wonderful day together yesterday! We attended church and then had lunch together at Texas Roadhouse. We came home and had present time and then relaxing at home in the afternoon watching tv. We did go house hunting last night in Garretson and Dell Rapids for my parents. Overall it was the most wonderful day ever. I cherished the day and the moments I spent with my family. This is a different year for me but I am continuing to fight with all I have in me. So far I have been winning this battle! With more power and might and many many prayers....I just have a great feeling about my next scan in 6 weeks. We could possibly see NED by then! Wouldn't that be great??? Anyway....enjoy the pics!

Cathi












1 comment:

Jolene said...

These pictures reflect the love you have for your kids and the love they have for you. God has truly blessed you with a wonderful family!