Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Vacation Day 9

Today we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium! It was AMAZING!!!  It was the highlight of our vacation for sure.  We spent over 2 hours looking at all the had to offer.  And then it was time to get back in the car and head south towards Santa Ynez and spend a couple of days with my friend Laurie.   Her and I met on an online breast cancer forum a couple of years ago, we were on the same protocol until my cancer got sneaky and started to grow. She is still on the protocol and doing amazingly well. So we finally got to meet!!  I am grateful that things worked out on this trip to make this happen!!! So we are here until tomorrow morning.  Today we are going to Santa Barbara to the zoo and the beach.  It is going to be a great day! I will try to keep up with my blog, sorry for the delay in posting!  Enjoy the pictures!

Cathi















No comments: