Saturday, April 8, 2017

House selling.....

Our house officially goes on the market Wednesday April 12th, but our realtor is hosting an open house tomorrow Sunday April 9th from 1:30-3:30. We have been busy these last few months getting things done and really busy this past week cleaning, decluttering and getting the outside done. We have worked as a team most of the time. I tend to get a little crabbier when I am stressed. One thing I have noticed for myself this past week is that I have been so busy all day that I don't have time to dwell on what I am dealing with and my mind is in such a great place right now. I never really believed that staying busy would make a difference I guess it really does. I guess my counselor really does know what she is talking about 😂!!!!

 So what are our future plans?? Well....we really aren't sure. We are looking for land, have our new house plan picked out and are getting prices from contractors for the things that my handy man husband can't do (plumbing, heating and electrical). Then we will get numbers together and decide about a piece of property we have our eyes on, whether or not it will work out for us. The Lord knows our hearts and we are trusting Him to guide us and open doors for us that only He can. We have been in our home for 11 years now and they have been the best years (mixed in with some hard years too), our children have spent a better part of their lives in this house. We have many pets buried here and my parents planted one of our front trees almost 9 years ago. So there are some bittersweet moments for all of us. But we won't leave our memories behind, they will go with us, and that is really what makes a house a home. The memories you create in that place. We are looking forward to what God has in store for us for the future and we are looking at this as a new beginning for us (me and Jason) and for our family too. Things have been so hard the last couple of years that we are wanting to start over but not really start over. We look at it as a hope filled future rooted in Christ and in a new place that He directs us too. We will see and we will keep our eyes fixed on Him every day and wait on His timing. If our house doesn't sell, well then we stay put until He says move!!!! Our house is listed in zillow right now as coming soon....check it out if you would like. Tell anyone you may know that's looking for an acreage, give them the link or have them call our realtor Ann Lynch at 605-214-7637

 Tomorrow we leave for Rochester, Minnesota. Keara has her final dance competition ever (😢 Sniff sniff). And then home tomorrow night. She is ready to close this chapter in her life and start a new one. This mom is not ready for this to be over with but I will roll with it. There is always a season we go through with our kids. They grow up so fast. Some days too fast for this mom, but that is how it goes sometimes. Cherish the moments when they are little, somehow survive the teenage years and then look forward to them becoming adults and have kids of their own. I'm looking forward to the future of grandbabies and I hope the Lord will bless me with that prayer. So that is all I have for now. Please share the link with anyone you may know looking to buy an acreage!!!

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/2094723097_zpid/43.787763,-96.549655,43.704677,-96.673251_rect/12_zm/1_fr/

  Until next time,

 Cathi

No comments: